AUDIO STREAMING SEARCH


Saturday, March 14, 2009

Why I Hate Flash Audio and What I Did About It

I love the words sound. I have been listening to seminars, conferences and books on tape for years. I downloaded. Teleseminar lost has been signed? Simply download the MP3 (or Real Media or Windows Media or QuickTime) and the file is almost as good as - perhaps better. But I do not like streaming audio of the type that you can not find the download, and I think the new trend of using Macromedia Flash to provide audio clips on the Web particularly irritating. Why? Because I do not want to sit in front of my computer screen to hear anything. The only time I could do, it would be if I had to take notes, or if the recording was a set of instructions on how to do anything with a computer program. When I'm on my computer, in general, I am determined to do anything that requires concentration (as writing). I want to hear me when I am away from my computer and do something that covers my hands, but not my attention. In my case, especially when I run and when I am cooking. And if I could theoretically near my laptop on the passenger seat while I run, I am not (yet, anyway) to have an Internet connection, going 65 miles per hour. In addition, the car stereo speakers is much more than a notebook computer. The point of podcasting, after all, is to allow users to download and listen to their free time, like RSS news aggregators let you collect your blog and other news at their own convenience. The only streaming audio clips (. Carnero, and Flash) does not give you this option. Snarken and outside me. And yes, I think we realize that people want to protect their intellectual property rights and there is a reason why not to use streaming audio download. We respect. But I do not want to sell or disclose their documents. I want to listen in my time. For users of streaming audio, I ask the question: Would you rather I did not hear? Are you sure you would prefer that I lose advertising as a whole? Because this is what happens before I thought of a way Flash around the barrier. In May, I made one of my best investments in 2005 and bought $ 10 mini-stereo audio cable. You will find enclosed an end to the laptop headphone jack at one end and an audio recorder microphone port. Or I connect the other end of the cable into the microphone port on a notebook computer and record it on my computer to play on my new MP3 player. (Actually, my favorite is the recording software free program Audacity, http://audacity.sourceforge.net/download/ available in versions for Windows, Mac and Linux.) Works like a charm. Now, I have access to all sorts of things that had never heard before, through a simple cable. Now all we need is a car stereo with an MP3 player built in (c) 2005 Sallie Goetsch, Author-izer Sallie Goetsch began to help others with their writing at the age of nine years. Before going into business for themselves, translated, directed, produced and are sometimes forced to act in Greek and Roman plays, and the creation of an electronic newspaper. His FileSlinger (TM) backup blogs (http://www.fileslinger.com/blog http://www.fileslinger.com/blog) was recently presented the San Francisco Chronicle. Visit http://authorizer.fileslinger.com http://authorizer.fileslinger.com on how to become a writer or can not write.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AUDIO STREAMING