AUDIO STREAMING SEARCH


Thursday, March 12, 2009

How to Create Professional Audio Books from Scratch

My name is Alan Twigg and I write this article to give advice to any person who proposes to create their own professional audio books. In the New Year I came with the idea of creating professional children's stories and offering them for download on the Internet. There is, however, even if I had someone to write stories - my mother - and someone to promote the stories? I, I knew that nobody knew how to record the stories professionally. I knew I should be relatively simple, as I just wanted to make an audio-book contains the speech. I started doing research on Google - but what I find articles that had both technical gibberish? I was rather than outside. So I went to my music store to get advice about what to buy. He decided to use my computer to create audio books, and that is what I bought: 1 microphone 1 pop-screen (which is equivalent to a piece of cloth that is placed directly in front of the microphone ' stop his jump $) 1 micro Study Group 1 projects (Wavelab) 1 USB audio / MIDI interface (122 U.S. TASCAM with phantom power) 1 pair of heaphones Everything came to U.S. $ 650 (800) dollars. I connected my audio / MIDI interface (which is in principle a very good external sound card in one case) to my computer via the USB cable. Then, set up the microphone and microphone cable attached to the MIDI interface. After installing the software, I was ready to begin. The results were overwhelming, and I think Wavelab software powerful and incredibly easy to use. Some books sound recording for the first time that municipalities have my copy ready before starting recording. I pin leaves text that I will read in front of me on the wall. Then, about 8 inches from the microphone, start talking. The most natural May be the most interesting is his listeners. I realized that it is better to stand in front of the microphone and make gestures in the same way that when you speak to a close friend. If it is still stiff as a statue, you encounter the same way in the recording. Another thing I do before starting recording is for me to get a good mood. Again, this will increase the effects of his recordings. I always listen to some songs exciting and enthusiastic obtain before starting. You must also ensure that you keep the same distance from the microphone. That's all? I hope this article will spare some time to create your own recording studio and I wish you every success with its audio-books. The author of this article is Alan Twigg. My business is books games, offering new and modern audio-books for 3 - 10-year-old. You will find this area http://www.playtime-books.com http://www.playtime-books.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AUDIO STREAMING